There’s so many great Star Wars authors out there who have written canon and/or EU/Legends. Many have written more than one, so I thought every now and then I’d spotlight a favorite writer with a list of some of their books.
Today’s post will focus on Claudia Gray.
Her Star Wars novels include:
- Master and Apprentice
- Master and Apprentice is a story with Qui Gon Jinn and his young apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, investigating a political dispute on the planet Pijal. The novel’s heart concerns the relationship between the two very different Jedi, their responsibilities to each other, and the special bond between Master and Apprentice.
- Leia: Princess of Alderaan
- Leia: Princess of Alderaan tells the story of Princess Leia’s sixteenth year as a young Princess on Alderaan, her relationship with her parents, Bail and Breha Organa, and how she becomes involved in the budding Rebellion.
- Bloodline is also a story of Leia Organa, this time in her mature years leading up to the Resistance against the First Order. The New Republic is on the brink of falling apart from within, and Leia desperately tries to hold it together. But her greatest secret threatens her success, both personally and professionally.
- Lost Stars
- I haven’t read Lost Stars (yet), but from what I understand it’s a young adult star-crossed lovers-kind of story in the years leading up to the Rebellion. I’ve heard great things about it, and hope to read and review it soon!
Claudia is also the author of one of the upcoming High Republic books, called Into the Dark. It will be released on February 2, 2021, and it’s certainly on my TBR list!
Outside of the Star Wars universe, she’s the author of young adult paranormal romance, including the Evernight series, the Spellcaster series, and the Firebird series.
Visit Claudia’s website here.
Check out more great Star Wars authors here.